FREEDOM FROM GUILT & SIN SCRIPTURES
1. Micah 7:19 (NLT): “Once again you will have compassion on us. You will trample our sins under your feet and throw them into the depths of the ocean!”
2. 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV): “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
3. Isaiah 43:25 (NCV): “I, I am the One who erases all your sins, for my sake; I will not remember your sins.”
4. Galatians 5:13-14 (MSG): “It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life. Just make sure that you don’t use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love; that’s how freedom grows. For everything we know about God’s Word is summed up in a single sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That’s an act of true freedom.”
5. Psalms 103:12 (NCV): “He has taken our sins away from us as far as the east is from the west.”
6. Philippians 3:13 (NLT): “…I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.”
7. Hebrews 8:12 (KJV): “For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.”
BE A BLESSING!
Cash App: $arh501
Ashan R. Hampton is the author of several Christian inspirational books: “Prayers & Confessions for Modern Christian Women” (2020), “Still Single Over 40: Reclaim Your Love Life” (2019), “Prayers & Confessions for Teens and Young Adults” (2018), “MCW Living Single Bible Readings” (2017), “Prayers & Confessions for Everyday Victory” (2017), “Before You Start Dating Again” (2016), “Some Bitter, Some Sweet: Becoming a Single Woman God Can Use” (2016), “Soul Thoughts: Poems & Essays” (2015), “Girl Please…Know When to Let That Man Go” (2015). Visit our website for ordering information at www.mcwwisdom.com/books.
COPYRIGHT & PERMISSION TERMS FOR SHARING THIS CONTENT
© 2016-2023 by Ashan R. Hampton, Modern Christian Women (of Color). All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. When sharing this content you must agree to: 1. Give credit to the creator: Ashan R. Hampton of Modern Christian Women of Color on YouTube and the website www.mcwwisdom.com. 2. Only use this work for noncommercial purposes. 3. Do not use this work to adapt, remix, embed, or derive another work based on the material on this website.
2 thoughts on “Freedom from Guilt Scriptures”
Pingback: Overcoming Guilt | Modern Chocolate Christians
Pingback: Salvation: Accepting Christ Posts | Modern Chocolate Christians