1. John 10:10 (NRSV): “… I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”
2. Psalm 145:9 (KJV): “The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.”
3. Lamentations 3:22-23 (NLT): “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.”
4. Isaiah 30:18 New American Standard Bible (NASB): “Therefore the LORD longs to be gracious to you, And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; How blessed are all those who long for Him.”
5. Psalm 107:8-9 (NLT): “Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them. For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.”
6. Psalm 117:2 (NLT): “For his unfailing love for us is powerful; the Lord’s faithfulness endures forever. Praise the Lord!”
7. Psalm 31:19 (NCV): “How great is your goodness that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you have given to those who trust you. You do this for all to see.”
BE A BLESSING!
Cash App: $arh501
Ashan R. Hampton is the author of several Christian inspirational books: “Prayers & Confessions for Modern Christian Women” (2020), “Still Single Over 40: Reclaim Your Love Life” (2019), “Prayers & Confessions for Teens and Young Adults” (2018), “MCW Living Single Bible Readings” (2017), “Prayers & Confessions for Everyday Victory” (2017), “Before You Start Dating Again” (2016), “Some Bitter, Some Sweet: Becoming a Single Woman God Can Use” (2016), “Soul Thoughts: Poems & Essays” (2015), “Girl Please…Know When to Let That Man Go” (2015). Visit our website for ordering information at www.mcwwisdom.com/books.
COPYRIGHT & PERMISSION TERMS FOR SHARING THIS CONTENT
© 2016-2023 by Ashan R. Hampton, Modern Christian Women (of Color). All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. When sharing this content you must agree to: 1. Give credit to the creator: Ashan R. Hampton of Modern Christian Women of Color on YouTube and the website www.mcwwisdom.com. 2. Only use this work for noncommercial purposes. 3. Do not use this work to adapt, remix, embed, or derive another work based on the material on this website.
2 thoughts on “God’s Love & Mercy Scriptures”
Pingback: Overcoming Guilt | Modern Chocolate Christians
Pingback: Salvation: Accepting Christ Posts | Modern Chocolate Christians