In this life, we have lots of needs. We focus mostly on our financial needs, because rent and car notes are always due, and a multitude of other bills for basic living. In our struggle to get more money, we often lose sight of God’s ability to provide all that we need. God is Jehovah Jireh. God will provide. Once we truly rely on God as provider, the doors will open for men and women to help us receive the resources we have prayed and petitioned God for.
1. Psalm 84:11 (NLT): “For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.”
2. 1 John 5:14-15 (NLT): “And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.”
3. John 16:24 (NCV): “Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.”
4. Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV): “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
5. 1 Timothy 6:17 (NCV): “Command those who are rich with things of this world not to be proud. Tell them to hope in God, not in their uncertain riches. God richly gives us everything to enjoy.”
6. Psalm 37:4-5 (NCV): “Enjoy serving the Lord, and he will give you what you want.5 Depend on the Lord; trust him, and he will take care of you.”
7. Psalm 23 New Living Translation (NLT):
The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
BE A BLESSING!
Cash App: $arh501
Ashan R. Hampton is the author of several Christian inspirational books: “Prayers & Confessions for Modern Christian Women” (2020), “Still Single Over 40: Reclaim Your Love Life” (2019), “Prayers & Confessions for Teens and Young Adults” (2018), “MCW Living Single Bible Readings” (2017), “Prayers & Confessions for Everyday Victory” (2017), “Before You Start Dating Again” (2016), “Some Bitter, Some Sweet: Becoming a Single Woman God Can Use” (2016), “Soul Thoughts: Poems & Essays” (2015), “Girl Please…Know When to Let That Man Go” (2015). Visit our website for ordering information at www.mcwwisdom.com/books.
COPYRIGHT & PERMISSION TERMS FOR SHARING THIS CONTENT
© 2016-2021 by Ashan R. Hampton, Modern Christian Women (of Color). All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. When sharing this content you must agree to: 1. Give credit to the creator: Ashan R. Hampton of Modern Christian Women of Color on YouTube and the website www.mcwwisdom.com. 2. Only use this work for noncommercial purposes. 3. Do not use this work to adapt, remix, embed, or derive another work based on the material on this website.